|Date of Change||Monthly MI||Upfront MIP|
|Before January 2008||.50%||1.50%|
- KENTUCKY DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS FOR 2017
- FHA, VA, USDA & Fannie Mae Mortgage Calculators
- What items do I need to get a mortgage loan approval in Kentucky?
- Appraisal Requirements for FHA, VA, KHC, USDA, and...
- Kentucky HUD $100 Down FHA Loan Program with List of Houses for Sale in 2017
- WHAT ARE KENTUCKY FIRST TIME HOME BUYER REQUIREMENTS FOR MORTGAGE LOAN APPROVAL?
- Do's and Don't of Getting A Mortgage Approved and ...
Monday, January 9, 2017
FHA cuts mortgage insurance premiums again
FHA cuts mortgage insurance premiums again: When the FHA announced late last year that its flagship fund, the Mutual Mortgage Insurance Fund, grew for the fourth straight year, it led to many question whether we would see a cut to its mortgage insurance premiums again. Now we have an answer. Click the headline for the full details on the FHA reducing mortgage insurance premiums.
I thought I’d share some good news to kick the week (and year for that matter) off on a good note! Please let me know if you need some help locking your first FHA loan of the year with us. I’d be happy to do so.