- This means that any loans submitted to Kentucky RHS USDA for Conditional Commitments that are not reviewed by USDA by November 29th, 2014, will be required to be released back to Platinum to be re-underwritten and GUS to be updated with the additional information required. The fields in GUS that will be changing will not be available for Platinum to access until December 1st, 2014.
- Additionally, the GUS Findings Report will also contain new messages after the update is complete.
- Therefore, lenders will be required to resubmit any existing findings that has not received a commitment from USDA (both loans submitted as well as pipeline loans) on .
- In order to meet the additional requirement of IRS Income Tax Transcripts for all household members, USDA has added a new disclosure document to the website which can be accessed at
- This disclosure should be completed, signed and dated by all applicants on the loan submission. All household members must be disclosed on this document in order to ensure all household income is disclosed for eligibility purposes.
- In addition, any adult household member which is not a borrower on the loan application should complete and execute a form 4506-T to obtain their IRS transcripts in accordance with new USDA guidelines. Effective immediately, these new forms will be required for all new submissions as well as loans for which USDA is unable to issue a commitment prior to .
- KENTUCKY DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS FOR 2017
- FHA, VA, USDA & Fannie Mae Mortgage Calculators
- What items do I need to get a mortgage loan approval in Kentucky?
- Appraisal Requirements for FHA, VA, KHC, USDA, and...
- Kentucky HUD $100 Down FHA Loan Program with List of Houses for Sale in 2017
- WHAT ARE KENTUCKY FIRST TIME HOME BUYER REQUIREMENTS FOR MORTGAGE LOAN APPROVAL?
- Do's and Don't of Getting A Mortgage Approved and ...
Monday, November 24, 2014
KENTUCKY RURAL HOUSING USDA CHANGES DECEMBER 2014
REGARDING KENTUCKY RURAL HOUSING USDA CHANGES
Kentucky Rural Housing USDA has announced that application data entered into GUS prior to, associated with requests that do not receive a Conditional Commitment by USDA prior to will be retained (e.g. property address, borrower information, etc.); however additional data entry for these applications will be required. All GUS underwriting submissions performed by users on or after will be subject to the new data requirements.